Principal UX Designer (Product Design)
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Understand basic design process: research, ideation, user journey.
- Collaborate and give advise to UI Designers, UX Engineers, and software engineers on a technical perspective from initial product design process.
- Collaborate with Product Owners to understand product vision and align work task.
- Share ideas with Product Owners and business team to solve user-related problems.
- Provide clear user flow and wireframe.
- Build prototype and do usability testing to solve user problems.
- Follow design system guidelines.
- Explore best practice approach to execute comprehensive documentation.
- Maintain design backlog with Product Development Team (Designers, Engineers and Product Owners).
- Mentor and coach junior team member to ensure the best design implementation.
- Proactively improve and develop new process/system with a good balance between new trends and product requirements
- As Product Design Evangelist to create awareness about user-centered design and design thinking across multiple divisions.
- Being a consultant for other UX Designers in at least 3 tribes.
- Excellent understanding of design process and principles.
- User-centered approach towards design solutions.
- Good UX documentation: flow, wireframe, and prototype.
- Able to consider the whole picture while working through details.
- Portfolio of previous design projects is a must.
- Excellent understanding the connection between research, prototyping, and wireframing through design process.
- Minimum 3 years experience as UX Designer or similar roles.
- Demonstrate the ability to use UX tools such as Sketch, Invision, etc.
- Up-to-date knowledge about UX trends.
- Communicate design ideas and collaborate with cross-functional team or stakeholders.
- Conduct in-person user test to observe one's behavior and extract the essence of one's thought into wire-frame and better flow
- Experience in presentation and mentoring is a must.
- Define the baseline for an ideal workflow.
- Being a design evangelist.
- Being an integral role in product management and business strategy.
- Able to conduct a design sprint.
- Fluent in writing and speaking in english.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.