Data Analyst Lead (Data)
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Manages team of data analyst and senior data analyst
- Lead them into the optimal problem solving direction through critical analysis and evaluation of problems in hand
- Utilizes diverse perspectives in developing solutions through data analytics
- Presenting crafted solutions and proposals to critical stakeholders such as upper management and Leaders in different departments
- Builds a collaborative culture in the data analytic team
- Mentor the team in their approaches in analytics problem-solving, as well as soft skills
- Analyse current subordinates performances through KPIs and metrics, then develop methodologies to improve KPIs in the workforce procedurals.
- Make critical decisions regarding direction of research projects
- Distinguishing important and unimportant approaches in data-based problem solving
- Resolves conflicts and manage issues in between a team of data analyst, and also ongoing issues with other departments
- Responsibility in maintaining a sustainable client management with other department’s representatives (business, product, tech, management, people, marketing, etc)
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in computer science or analytics
- 5+ years of Data analytics experience.
- 2 years in a managerial position
- Demonstrated experience of strong SQL Skills.
Experience in applied statistics, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc
- Experience with any big data analytic tools
- Experience with Schema mapping
- Experience with Data integration design Patterns
- Good scripting and programming skills (Python & R)
- Strong collaboration, communication and organizational skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.