Business Intelligence Lead (Data)
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Manages team of BI and senior BI
- Lead them into the optimal problem solving direction through critical analysis and evaluation of problems in hand
- Combine diverse perspectives and ideas in developing solutions through BI
- Presenting crafted solutions and proposals to critical stakeholders such as upper management and Leaders in different departments
- Builds a collaborative culture in the BI team
- Mentor the team in their approaches in analytics problem-solving, as well as soft skills
- Analyse current subordinates performances through KPIs and metrics, then develop methodologies to improve KPIs in the workforce procedurals.
- Make critical decisions regarding direction of research projects
- Distinguishing important and unimportant approaches in BI problem solving
- Resolves conflicts and manage issues in between a team of BI specialists
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- 3+ years of BI experience.
- Demonstrated experience of strong SQL Skills with RDBMS's such as Oracle, SQL Server.
- Advanced knowledge in Excel
- Experience with any BI tools
- Experience with Schema mapping
- Self-Service data preparation
- 2 years experience in a managerial position
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.