Business Intelligence Senior (Data)
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Work closely with Management and stakeholders on important issues and projects.
- Assess and document existing business procedures.
- Develop recommendations for new methods / procedures, implementation plans, schedules and written reports for management to evaluate.
- Maintain recordkeeping database and produce dashboard & reports through intuitive data visualization techniques.
- Review reports and recommend productivity and efficiency improvements.
- Develops vision documents, functional requirements documents and use case documents.
- Develop accurate conclusions from analysis
- Take responsibility for creating and leading portions of deliverables
- Leverage Big Data for evidence-based decision making
- Using data analytic tools to create data visualizations
- Working together with the rest of data team, work together have to common
- Work closely with data engineers to ensure that all the data needed is well-prepared for further analysis
- Ensure the monitoring data tools are up-to-date and efficient
- Ensure the monitoring data systems are improved based on KPIs
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- 3+ years of BI experience.
- Demonstrated experience of strong SQL Skills with RDBMS such as Oracle, SQL Server.
- Advanced knowledge in Excel
- Experience with any BI tools
- Experience with Schema mapping
- Self-Service data preparation
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.