Data Analyst (Data)
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Handle ad-hoc request for data discovery, exploration and insights for business and product improvements.
- Define tracking data layers.
- Gather and research data
- Collaborate with Data Engineers and source systems SMEs to resolve data quality issues that may occur. Provide them supporting evidence as needed.
- Regularly review Data reports, take action to address the issues, and follow up to ensure resolution (Gatekeeper for data quality)
Find more about the Data team at Tokopedia here
Find more about how Data Analyst works here
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 1+ years of Data analytics experience, fresh graduate is welcome to apply.
- Some exposure to traditional RDBMS with an emphasis on MySQL, Postgres.
- Good experience with SQL.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.