Product Manager (Product)
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaTokopedia Tower. Jl. Prof Dr. Satrio Street Kav. 11, 52nd Floor, Kelurahan Karet Semanggi, Kecamatan Setiabudi, RT.3/RW.3,12940, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
At Tokopedia, the Product Manager responsible for building features that will impact millions of users across Indonesia. We are seeking a passionate and capable Nakama to contribute as Product Owner. You will work with fellow Product Owners and Tribe Leaders to ideate, design, build, and roll-out solutions via agile and data-driven approach.
- Initiate, define, plan and manage the roll out of the product features and enhancements for the product initiatives that you own
- Work closely with a dedicated engineering team to build impactful products
- Lead execution of the product with high-level of discipline and engagement with the development teams. Meet defined milestones and delivery dates.
- Own weekly and monthly reporting on the state of the initiatives you own. Utilize metrics to deep-dive into issues and uncover business-driving trends and patterns
- Drive adoption growth of rolled out solutions, assess open opportunities to further enhance buyer/seller Experience and remove friction points.
- Measure Improvements and impact of changes and set-up mechanisms to audit impact and perform necessary course corrections where needed to meet business objectives
- Manage engagement with multiple stakeholders including Tax, Legal, Operations, Tech, and FBA, design, and business
- At least 2 years of experience working on large-scale enterprise systems or systems with a complex business logic
- GPA > 3.2 from reputable universities
- STEM background is a plus.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with clear track records of impact.
- An idea generator. Comfortable with challenging status quo, creative, and possess grit to drive idea to fruition.
- Structured and effective communication skills with ability to influence.
- Passion in internet products and e-commerce landscape.
- Accustomed to drive results in a collaborative, cross-functional environment with little instruction or oversight
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Management and Consultancy
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Tokopedia Tower. Jl. Prof Dr. Satrio Street Kav. 11, 52nd Floor, Kelurahan Karet Semanggi, Kecamatan Setiabudi, RT.3/RW.3,12940, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.