- Marketing research
- Planning, execution, and optimization of the Affiliate Marketing towards players using direct/paid and the affiliate channels.
- Optimize all aspects of our affiliate program through established and new networks.
- Cost budget adherence.
- Analyze and report in line with our client's Affiliate strategy on an ongoing basis.
- Researching competitor’s specs and promotions.
- Working with the marketing content team to send out newsletters on a regular basis.
- Researching, recruiting, and activating new affiliates
- Negotiation of deals, promotions, and incentives with affiliates.
- Identify the key affiliates and work closely with them to build solid relationships to generate further exposure and revenues.
- Planning and executing affiliate marketing promotions.
- Continuously reviewing existing deals and making adjustments where necessary to ensure they are efficiently structured and commercially viable.
- Maintaining up to date affiliate contact lists
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field
- 2 years of marketing or iGaming experience preferred
- 1-2 years of affiliate managerial experience
- Fluent in English and Bahasa
- Familiar with marketing tools/elements
- Knowledge in Affiliate marketing
About TK Services International LTD
TK Services International Ltd. is a business process management and services provider, incorporated and registered in the British Virgin Islands. Our services range from customer operations to marketing, IT development and support, finance and accounting to payment and collections, project management and product development, and HR and admin management to management consultancy services. We take pride in our multi-culturally diverse, fun-loving, client centric, and innovative workforce who put integrity and customer satisfaction in the forefront of every interaction.