- 2 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter responds
- 15% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a month ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 15,000.00 - 18,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- MH Del Pilar St cor 10th Ave, Caloocan, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Team player
- Tenacious learner
- Can manage own time and research-oriented
- Willing to travel
- In good health
- Results oriented
- High level of integrity and organizational skills
Candidate will be exposed to the accounting cycle handling government compliances. Client interface and preparation of accounting reports such as:
- Monthly BIR compliances
- Quarterly BIR reporting
- Quarterly income tax reporting
- Research on new BIR memorandum
- Research on industry-based compliances and trends
- Monthly SSS, PHIC, HDMF, Payroll compliances for clients
Tiu and Associates Group is a Management Consulting and CPA firm based in Manila, Philippines committed to providing quality professional services with the aim of serving companies and businesses achieve success in their ventures.
Tiu and Associates specializes in privately-held corporations and family businesses that seek to expand their market share and improve operational efficiency through accurate accounts reporting and knowledgeable business advisory.
Tiu and Associates consults on important facets of estate planning, restructuring debts and accounting systems, tax advisory, audit and management consultancy, with focus on succession planning. The Group have industry expertise in manufacturing, export, PEZA zone, real estate, leasing, information technology, BPO/KPO and international outsourcing, franchising, business development support, retail, wholesale, logistics, and local manpower services.
The Group gives practical business advice, consistent quality service adept with government regulations and industry practices.
Tiu and Associates Group operate on the basis of trust, integrity, and confidentiality.