- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a month ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 18,000.00 - 25,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- MH Del Pilar Street cor 10th Avenue, Caloocan, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Can manage clients and junior associates
- Know how to train and a team-player
- High integrity and sense of Responsibility
- Can speak English well
- Can generate financial statements and knowledge in financial reporting
- 2-3 years related experience
- Can research and update government rulings in practice
- CPA an advantage
- In good health
- Supervises accounting staffs on:
- Accuracy of reports
- Timely submission of report
- Supervises clients' reporting activities and compliance.
- Client servicing and audit several companies in various industries. Entail deep analytical skills and industry common sense.
- Handling and prepartion of financial statements under Philippine Reporting Standards.
- Familiarization with industry-based business cycles and particulars in order to adapt the best accounting procedures.
Tiu and Associates Group is a Management Consulting and CPA firm based in Manila, Philippines committed to providing quality professional services with the aim of serving companies and businesses achieve success in their ventures.
Tiu and Associates specializes in privately-held corporations and family businesses that seek to expand their market share and improve operational efficiency through accurate accounts reporting and knowledgeable business advisory.
Tiu and Associates consults on important facets of estate planning, restructuring debts and accounting systems, tax advisory, audit and management consultancy, with focus on succession planning. The Group have industry expertise in manufacturing, export, PEZA zone, real estate, leasing, information technology, BPO/KPO and international outsourcing, franchising, business development support, retail, wholesale, logistics, and local manpower services.
The Group gives practical business advice, consistent quality service adept with government regulations and industry practices.
Tiu and Associates Group operate on the basis of trust, integrity, and confidentiality.