- Makati, Philippines
- 18,000.00 - 20,000.00 PHP / month
- Full time
Master Cutter Job Description
- Assists the Head Master Tailor on his everyday tasks on pattern-making, alterations, customer servicing, etc.
- Draws individual pattern or adjust existing pattern to fit customer's measurement
- Cuts fabric based on individual measurement and pattern
- Keeps records of accomplished tasks per day.
- Does scheduled visits to production area to assist on handling and addressing tailors' queries and concerns on suit construction from end to finish.
- Attends to other production needs as instructed by top management.
- Monday to Friday - 10:30 am to 8:00 pm
- Saturday - 10:30 am to 5:30 pm
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience as a Master Cutter on Custom Tailoring or similar industry, preferably experience on formal men's wear (suits, tuxedos, shirts, etc.)
- Have experience on working with an entire production team
- Has ample communication skill
- Could efficiently handle both production and client's queries and concerns
- Willing to learn and improve on bespoke tailoring skills
- Must be at least 35 years old
- Willing to work in Makati area
- 5 years experience as Master Cutter on Custom Tailoring specializing in Suits, Tuxedos, Shirts etc.
Perks and Benefits
- Goverment Mandated Benefits
- Creative Thinking
- Organizing and Planning
- Relationship Management
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.