- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Completed vocational course
- 9 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 3 months
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 9 months ago
- Retail Industry, Tailoring
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 18,000.00 - 20,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- G/F Herco Center 114 Benavidez St., Legaspi Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Organizing and Planning
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience as a Master Cutter on Custom Tailoring or similar industry, preferably experience on formal men's wear (suits, tuxedos, shirts, etc.)
- Have experience on working with an entire production team
- Has ample communication skill
- Could efficiently handle both production and client's queries and concerns
- Willing to learn and improve on bespoke tailoring skills
- Must be at least 35 years old
- Willing to work in Makati area
- 5 years experience as Master Cutter on Custom Tailoring specializing in Suits, Tuxedos, Shirts etc.
Master Cutter Job Description
- Assists the Head Master Tailor on his everyday tasks on pattern-making, alterations, customer servicing, etc.
- Draws individual pattern or adjust existing pattern to fit customer's measurement
- Cuts fabric based on individual measurement and pattern
- Keeps records of accomplished tasks per day.
- Does scheduled visits to production area to assist on handling and addressing tailors' queries and concerns on suit construction from end to finish.
- Attends to other production needs as instructed by top management.
- Monday to Friday - 10:30 am to 8:00 pm
- Saturday - 10:30 am to 5:30 pm
- Goverment Mandated Benefits
For 15 years, TIÑO has had the honor of dressing some of the country’s elegant and fine men. Following our long-time pursuit of developing supreme clothing, we stretch our ingenious arms, bringing clothing into its highest level of quality. TIÑO has been a leader of excellence in its craft from its beginnings in 1998. The fluid style of Napoleon Arienza, trained by an Italian artisan in Penne, Italy, was from the start the distinctive feature of our service. Today, we continue to focus on perfecting the art of fine dressing, with quality and tradition as the center.