Sales Executive for Quezon City
- Quezon City, PhilippinesTimstate Building 5438 South Super Highway, Makati City, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Job Overview and Objective
To assist and work to standard operating procedures in line with the overall company policy, procedure, rules and regulations by effectively and efficiently carry out varied workload dealing with trade account management and development, account coverage, distribution, merchandising, promotion, pricing and collection among others in support of the company’s total objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and oversee trade accounts under coverage through religious and frequent account coverage, monitoring and servicing.
- Identifies and develops new market and business opportunities while maintaining relationships with existing clients by providing excellent customer service, support, information and guidance.
- Visiting potential customers for new business and developing and maintaining relationships.
- Negotiates trading term agreement with clients with a view to closing the sales as well as negotiates for selling area’s better share of shelf, better stocking weights and free-of-charge [FOC] cross merchandising displays.
- Regular coverage of the assigned customers fostering and establishing good rapport with the aim of maximizing sales.
- Presents to clients, buyers and managers detail of promotions, special deals and other trade supports.
- Gives accurate feedback and information to customers with regard to the status of order and delivery.
- Conducts regular coverage of the assigned territory or accounts in order to strictly monitor competitions, pricing, displays and facings, depth distribution, returns, rentables and deployed merchandisers.
- Gathers and keeps records of customers’ information, purchases and delivery, collection assigned territory and customers’ quota as well as but not limited to the daily sales activity report.
- Prepares and conducts monthly, quarterly and yearly business reviews with customers in order to plan and strategize on how to further improve and grow the business.
- Regularly reviews with the management own sales performance with the aim of meeting and exceeding assigned quota/target.
- Assists and trains promo/merchandisers deployed in the assigned territory/customers in order to work as a team in accomplishing and achieving company’s goals and objectives.
- Performs other reasonable duties and responsibilities when necessary and as needed by the sales manager and as allocated by the Company’s executives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business and Finance, Business Management or any related discipline such as Food Management, HRM or culinary arts.
- With minimum of 2 years sales background gained from reputable FMCG Company, food industry and the like.
- Self-starter, innovative, organized, well-dressed and groomed, aggressive, goal oriented and with pleasing personality.
- Good command of English and Filipino languages [oral or written].
- Excellent organizational skills, time management and planning skills with emphasis on priorities and goal setting.
- Good business and entrepreneurial sense and spirit, with a deep understanding of market principles, passion for sales and proven track record of success.
- A positive attitude, negotiation & closing skills, plenty of initiative and who takes a hands-on approach to build business opportunities.
- Superior presentation and communication skills in both verbal and written and with strong proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and other statistical analysis software.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills and ability to handle pressures and meet deadlines creatively.
- Willing to be assigned in Quezon City.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.