- Manila, Philippines523-525 Quintin Paredes St., Binondo Manila, Manila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Establish and post job adverts on job search websites
- Source, screen, shortlist, recruit and candidates and contribute to related personnel requirements for new business proposals and existing projects;
- Responsible for full life-cycle recruiting;
- Develop and maintain relationships with industry professionals by attending industry networking and career events to proactively recruit candidates;
- Provide administrative support to the recruitment team including assisting with maintaining recruitment unit files, accounts, trackers, templates and guides;
- Maintain Orange HRIS and Applicant Tracking System;
- Prepare and post job advertisements with input from project hiring managers and the recruitment team;
Prepare Job Description if required;
- Assist in process improvements including recruitment tools, templates, policies and procedures;
- Collaborate with the recruitment team to promote a culture of purpose and excellence in recruiting with the recruitment team and with all staff;
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Schedule and organize interviews with suitable candidates
- Prepare necessary documents, job description, screen tests and interview questions for the organization
- Communicate requirements and duties to prospective candidates
- Maintain good relationship with all candidates, employees and corporate clients.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Psychology, Human Resources Development Management or equivalent.
- Required Skills and Qualifications: Performance Management, Training Management, Maintaining Employee Files, People Skills, Resolving Conflict, Employment Law, Project Management, Office Experience - General, Reporting Skills, Verbal Communication, Administrative Writing Skills, Strong analytical and planning skills, Excellent problem-solving skills, Good communication and presentation skills.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position, especially with Recruitment and Employee Relations.
- Must be willing to be assigned in Binondo.
- And willing to go on field works when required.
- Working Schedule: Mondays to Fridays, Compressed Work Week.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Times Trading Co., Inc.
Times Trading Co., Inc. is one of the premier distributors of school and office products in the Philippines, representing some of the most well known brands in the country, such as Elmer's Glue, Artline High Performance Markers, Maped School and Office Products, Colleen Coloring Materials, and many many more.