- Manila, Philippines523-525 Quintin Paredes St., Binondo Manila, Manila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over treasury activities
- Monitor the activities of third parties handling outsourced treasury functions on behalf of the company
- Advise management on the liquidity aspects of its short- and long-range planning
- Maintain banking relationships
- Process cash advances for internal use
- Anticipate borrowing needs and available funds for fund
- Submit reports of aging, bank report, monthly collections report
- Prepare and communicate all previous day banking activity
- Perform opening and closing of cash daily
- Check, verify and reconcile bank deposits and bank payments
- Directly reporting to management
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Finance or any business course.
- Preferably with one year related work experience
- Can work under pressure
- Must be willing to assign in Binondo
- Advantage if can speak Fookien, Mandarin or Cantonese
- Working Sched: Mon-Sat
- Can start ASAP
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Times Trading Co., Inc.
Times Trading Co., Inc. is one of the premier distributors of school and office products in the Philippines, representing some of the most well known brands in the country, such as Elmer's Glue, Artline High Performance Markers, Maped School and Office Products, Colleen Coloring Materials, and many many more.