Sales Admin Staff
- Manila, Philippines523-525 Quintin Paredes St., Binondo Manila, Manila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Analyze the estimated accurate run assumptions & costs to determine estimated profitability at competitive price levels required.
- Communicate and collaborate with the team according to pricing assumptions and customer agreements, to ensure our estimated profitability levels are achieved.
- Compare actual account, structure and item profitability (and trends) to initial pricing and profitability estimates - identify variables driving the discrepancies.
- New item computation.
- Updates and review clients price list
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in any business course.
- Required skill(s): Excellent administrative, clerical, record-keeping and computing skills are essential for the sale support role, with good analytical skills, good communication skills, with leadership skills
- With at least one year (s) experience in inventory and other Sales related concern.
- Detail- oriented with regards to data accuracy (especially in Excel)
- Ability to communicate effectively with the team
- Must be willing to be assigned in Binondo
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Times Trading Co., Inc.
Times Trading Co., Inc. is one of the premier distributors of school and office products in the Philippines, representing some of the most well known brands in the country, such as Elmer's Glue, Artline High Performance Markers, Maped School and Office Products, Colleen Coloring Materials, and many many more.