Sales Support Staff
- Manila, Philippines523-525 Quintin Paredes St., Binondo Manila, Manila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Provide support to the management team within a company's sales department.
- Responsible in performing clerical duties like completing expense reports or sales proposals, and carrying out administrative tasks such as coordinating meetings and office communications.
- Resolves order and inventory problems by investigating data and history; identifying alternate means for filling orders; notifying managers and customers.
- Resolves promotional allowance, rebate, and pricing discrepancies by researching promotion details and regular and special prices; forwarding resolution to managers.
- Provides product, promotion, and pricing information by clarifying customer request; selecting appropriate information; forwarding information; answering questions.
- Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Business Studies/ Administration/ Management, Commerce or equivalent
- Preferably with one (1) year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Proficient in MS Office Applications
- Preferably with at least one (1) year of working experience in the related field
- Applicants must be willing to work in Binondo
- Can speak Mandarin or Fookien
- Organization and planning skills
- Work management and prioritizing skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving ability
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Required Skills
- Clerical Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Critical Thinking
- Data Encoding / Data Entry
- Computer Literacy / Basic Computer Skills
- Microsoft / MS Office
- Communication Arts and BS Accountancy
- Psychology and BS Accountancy
- Communication Arts and BS Business Management
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Times Trading Co., Inc.
Times Trading Co., Inc. is one of the premier distributors of school and office products in the Philippines, representing some of the most well known brands in the country, such as Elmer's Glue, Artline High Performance Markers, Maped School and Office Products, Colleen Coloring Materials, and many many more.