Quality Assurance Specialist
- Quezon City, Philippines24 21st Avenue, Cubao, Quezon City, NCR, Philippines, Quezon City, NCR, PhilippinesQuezon CityNCRPhilippines
- 20,000.00 - 30,000.00 PHP / monthPHP20,000.0030,000.0020,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Roles and responsibilities
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- Design, develop, and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- At least a Bachelor's/College degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or any equivalent course, field, or discipline.
- Preferably 1-4 years of experience specializing in IT/Computer - Software or any equivalent field.
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum Methodology.
- Has experience with test automation.
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting.
- Hands-on experience with:
- Both white box and black box testing.
- Automated testing tools.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Willing to work in Quezon City.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Information Systems
- Information Technology
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 24 21st Avenue, Cubao, Quezon City, NCR, Philippines
- IT Services, Mobile Apps, Digital Marketing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.