Sales Representative | Cebu
- Cebu City, PhilippinesDoors 111-112, MGA Arcade A. C. Cortes Mandaue City, Cebu City, Central Visayas, PhilippinesCebu CityCentral VisayasPhilippines
- 14,000.00 - 15,000.00 PHP / monthPHP14,000.0015,000.0014,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Manages existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by adopting the company's sales process (prospecting, qualifying, covering the bases and closing) and activity management system.
- Uses technical know-how to explain to prospect clients the benefits of the company's products, and why they out-perform the competitor.
- Follows through on customer needs, to ensure all administrative, accounting, receivable, and servicing issues are properly coursed through the point persons / departments participating to the account.
- Resolves customer concerns and complaints by properly coordinating with support groups but not limited to developing solutions, compiling reports, making recommendations to management, etc.
- Graduate of any 4-year course.
- At least 1 year work experience in the related field.
- Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Skilled in closing sales.
- Efficient, effective, flexible, and willing to work under pressure.
- Willing to do field work
Amenable to work in Mandaue, Cebu
5 Full-Time position(s) available.
Kindly send your resume to our email. For immediate processing of your application, you can directly come to our office branch and apply personally at Doors 111-112 MGA Arcade A.C.Cortes Mandaue City, Cebu. Kindly look for Ms. Mary Joy. Our office opens at 9am from Mondays to Fridays.
Great Opportunity Awaits You!
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Doors 111-112, MGA Arcade A. C. Cortes Mandaue City, Cebu City, Central Visayas, Philippines
- Sales and Marketing
- 5 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.