Copy of Associate Software Engineer
- 5 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- Application deadline
- in 6 days
- Recruiter last seen
- 20 minutes ago
- Sales and Marketing
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 28A Victoria Villas, Quezon City, Philippines
1. Must be Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, IT, or any related courses or equivalent practical experience
2. Must have at least one (1) year working experience in the related field
3. Must have a clear understanding of object oriented fundamentals, data structures and algorithms, data modeling patterns and design patterns
4. Must be familiar with different modeling languages such as UML, ERD, etc.
5. Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
6. Must have excellent problem solving skills and highly analytical
7. Must have strong desire to learn new skills and adapt them to a rapidly changing industry
8. Must be proficient in at least one general purpose programming languages such as C++, Python, PHP, Java, Delphi, etc.
1. Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes, investigating problem areas, and following the software development life cycle.
2. Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem identification, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
3. Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear codes; while following industry standards, such as object oriented programming, etc.
4. Performs high quality tests on all softwares as per quality assurance programs (e.g. unit tests, integration tests, etc.).
5. Provides technical support for all products and assists various departments or customers.