Associate Software Engineer
- Lungsod Quezon, Philippines
- Full time
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes, investigating problem areas, and following the software development lifecycle.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem identification, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear codes; while following industry standards, such as object oriented programming, etc.
- Performs high quality tests on all softwares as per quality assurance programs (e.g. unit tests, integration tests, etc.).
- Provides technical support for all products and assists various departments or customers.
- Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, IT, or any related courses or equivalent practical experience
- At least 1 year working experience in the related field
- Have a clear understanding of object-oriented fundamentals, data structures and algorithms, data modeling patterns and design patterns
- Familiar with different modeling languages such as UML, ERD, etc.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have excellent problem solving skills and highly analytical
- Have a strong desire to learn new skills and adapt them to a rapidly changing industry
- Proficient in at least one general purpose programming languages such as C++, Python, PHP, Java, Delphi, etc.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.