- Quezon City, Philippines
- Full time
- Responsible for the implementation of engineering standards across different lines of trades such as but not limited to mechanical, electrical, plumbing, sanitary and safety.
- Responsible for the preparation of procurement requests, method statements, materials submittals, drawings submittals, quality, and safety checks.
- Responsible for monitoring daily accomplishment reports, project status reports, participates in project status meetings, and documentation of minutes of the meeting
- Develops and implements project engineering procedures and prepares correspondence and documents related to assigned projects and facilitate archiving
- Responsible for determining project schedule by studying the project plan and specifications, calculating time requirements, and sequencing project elements.
- Cooperates and communicates effectively with Project Manager and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support
- Must be a graduate of at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Mechanical/Civil)
- Preferably with least one (1) year experience in vertical and horizontal construction
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to read and understand drawings and specifications
- Must have time management and organizational skills
- Must be proficient in standard office applications such as document, spreadsheets, and presentation applications
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 28A Victoria Villas, M. Cuenco St. Brgy. Sta. Teresita, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Sales and Marketing
- 10 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.