- 10 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 10 months
- Recruiter responds
- 35% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 hours ago
- Sales and Marketing
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 28A Victoria Villas, M. Cuenco St. Brgy. Sta. Teresita, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Must be a graduate of at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Mechanical/Civil)
- Preferably with least one (1) year experience in vertical and horizontal construction
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to read and understand drawings and specifications
- Must have time management and organizational skills
- Must be proficient in standard office applications such as document, spreadsheets, and presentation applications
- Responsible for the implementation of engineering standards across different lines of trades such as but not limited to mechanical, electrical, plumbing, sanitary and safety.
- Responsible for the preparation of procurement requests, method statements, materials submittals, drawings submittals, quality, and safety checks.
- Responsible for monitoring daily accomplishment reports, project status reports, participates in project status meetings, and documentation of minutes of the meeting
- Develops and implements project engineering procedures and prepares correspondence and documents related to assigned projects and facilitate archiving
- Responsible for determining project schedule by studying the project plan and specifications, calculating time requirements, and sequencing project elements.
- Cooperates and communicates effectively with Project Manager and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support
Thermovar started operations in 2007 promoting thermoplastic (PPR and HDPE) pipes as alternative “green” piping materials that are cost efficient and long lasting. Thermovar leverages its technical roots to strengthen its core advantage -- engineering know-how in pipe sizing, layout and optimization, and fusion methodologies. Thermovar has four primary divisions: PPR Pipes for Hot and Cold Water, Hydrovar PE Pipes for Pressurized and Chilled Water, Exodura HDPE Pipes for Drainage and Sanitary, and Wavin HDPE Pipes for Waste, Soil and Vent. Thermovar continuous to deliver outstanding products as well as technical support to landmark projects in the Philippines, such as Rockwell's The Grove, Hamilo Coast, Ayala's UP North Science, Ayala's Meranti, and more. Thermovar also conducts training for site engineers and workers, sharing standards and methodologies to the industry.