Project In Charge
- 5 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in a year
- Recruiter responds
- 100% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a day ago
- Sales and Marketing
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 28A Victoria Villas, Quezon City, Philippines
1. Must be a graduate of at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Mechanical/Civil)
2. Must have at least two (2) years working experience in the related field
3. Must have at least one (1) year experience in vertical/horizontal construction
4. Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
5. Must be able to read and understand drawings and specifications
6. Must have problem solving and decision making skills
7. Must be proficient in standard office applications such as document, spreadsheets, and presentation applications
Responsible for directing, organizing, controlling and implementing project activities, under the direction of a Project Manager/Project Operations Manager.
1. Responsible for effective implementation of all site works/activities and operations to meet contract obligation.
2. Responsible in attending site coordination meetings and assists with determination of project requirements. Keeps the Project Manager and others informed about project status and issues that may impact client relations.
3. Responsible in maintaining the proper installation at site in accordance with the approved for construction and shop drawings.
4. Accountable in the efficiency of all manpower provided at project site.
5. Responsible for the coordination works between project site and project management team which includes additional manpower, materials and equipments.
6. Responsible in preparing daily accomplishment report and provide information about project status and issues that may impact client relations.