- Quezon City, Philippines
- Full time
Accountable for successful initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of all projects in accordance with the contract documents, schedule and budget. Accountable for the development, management and improvement of the project management process of all projects.
- Reviews all project turn overs to ensure that all requirements for execution are met accordingly.
- Monitors progress, provides financial control and ensures quality of projects.
- Develops and implements detailed project planning and control methodologies.
- Accountable for the coordination of the partners and working groups engaged in various projects.
- Records, manages, and resolves project issues such as but are not limited to anything outside the plan/contract - plan revisions with cost and time implications and contract ammendments and escalating them where necessary.
- Responsible for the completion of assigned projects within budgets and schedules while meeting client needs and business objectives and design guidelines.
- Responsible for proper preparation of materials and tools to facilitate proof of request and release.
- Must at least be a licensed engineer (Electrical/Mechanical /Civil) or have a Project Management Professional Certification
- Must have at least five (5) years of working experience in a related field
- Must have a hands on experience in construction programming, quality control, design management, procurement, costing, selection and management of subcontractors, selection and management of project teams
- Must have a strong business acumen with extensive experience in the preparation of claims, negotiation and settlement of final accounts
- Must have thorough understanding of various aspects of construction industry
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively in all levels of the organization
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 28A Victoria Villas, M. Cuenco St. Brgy. Sta. Teresita, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Sales and Marketing
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.