- 3 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in a year
- Recruiter responds
- 94% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 3 days ago
- Sales and Marketing
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 28A Victoria Villas, Quezon City, Philippines
1. Must be a graduate of a Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Mechanical/Civil) or any related course
2. Must have at least one (1) year of working experience in project planning and two (2) years in project construction management, preferably knowledgeable in scheduling activities and tools
3. Must have a working experience in vertical and horizontal projects
3. Must have excellent interpersonal, leadership and human resources management skills; preferably with a certification of Six Sigma
4. Must be assertive and excellent team player
6. Must have the ability to organize and analyze multiple data sources and events into a cohesive result through the utilization of various analytical tools
Responsible for schedule, planning, monitoring, and control of manpower, machine, and material for each project to meet project schedule and consolidating as well from all projects.
1. Prepares Project Master Schedule including resource and equipment allocation based on project contract requirements.
2. Develops a well-defined and properly sequenced work activities together with the Project Manager.
3. Facilitates weekly manpower allocation based on priority, workload, and skill sets.
4. Initiates and facilitates the development of the project schedule through close coordination with all the parties involved (Project Manager and Project Engineer; Design, Service, Supply and other department counterparts).
5. Updates project schedule (Plan vs Actual) periodically and backs narrative reports and presentations with technical data (Project Summary, Progress Measurement involving Variance and S-Curves for Engineering, Procurement and Construction of the project).
6. Responsible for proper documentation of possible and immediate concerns raised by the project manager and reports them to the project director to provide proper action plans.
7. Assists the various project stakeholders, and in particular the Project Director, understand the status of the ongoing projects from a time and cost perspective.
8. Facilitates the monitoring of pending commitments and constraints regarding work schedule of all the projects on a weekly basis.