- Quezon City, Philippines
- Penuh waktu
Responsible for the implementation of engineering standards across different lines of trades such as but not limited to mechanical, electrical, plumbing, sanitary and safety.
1. Responsible in the preparation of procurement requests, method statements, materials submittals, drawings submittals, quality, and safety checks.
2. Responsible in monitoring daily accomplishment reports, project status reports, participates in project status meetings, and documentation of minutes of the meeting
3. Develops and implements project engineering procedures and prepares correspondence and documents related to assigned projects and facilitate archiving
4. Responsible in determining project schedule by studying the project plan and specifications, calculating time requirements, and sequencing project elements.
5. Cooperates and communicates effectively with Project Manager and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support
1. Must be a graduate of at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Mechanical/Civil)
2. Preferably with least one (1) year experience in vertical and horizontal construction
3. Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
4. Must be able to read and understand drawings and specifications
5. Must have time management and organizational skills
6. Must be proficient in standard office applications such as document, spreadsheets, and presentation applications
- Tingkat Posisi
- Lulusan Baru
- Kategori pekerjaan
- Architecture and Engineering
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Perekrut respon ke aplikasi
- Alamat Kantor
- 28A Victoria Villas, M. Cuenco St. Brgy. Sta. Teresita, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Sales and Marketing
- 10 lowongan dibuka
Agar merasa aman saat melamar: carilah ikon verifikasi dan selalu lakukan riset terhadap Perusahaan yang Anda lamar. Hindari dan laporkan situasi dimana Perusahaan membutuhkan bayaran dalam proses rekrutmen mereka.