- Quezon, Philippines28A Victoria Villas, Quezon, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezonMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 13,962.00 - 14,000.00 PHP / monthPHP13,962.0014,000.0013,962.00MONTH
- Full time
Job consists of riding along and helping driver in maintaining the truck and other requirements along the way. Physical job consists of loading and unloading heavy items. Also, responsible in collecting payment or obtaining receipt of goods.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Completes logs and reports
- Collects payments
- Interacts with customers during deliveries and communicates through text/call
- Utilizes the space of truck wisely
- Helps in determining right directions
- Prepares, inspects, loads and unloads delivery items
- Secures documents (deliery receipts, sales invoice, official receipt, etc.) promptly
- Communicates to billing department regarding the payment scheme of the client
- Must at least a highschool graduate
- Must at least one (1) year experience as helper
- With Excellent customer service attitude
- Must be customer-driven
- Must be flexible
- Familiar with the different routes within and outside Metro Manila
- Must be capable of performing the duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities:
- With good communications skills
- Must relate well with customers and co-workers in the department
- Effective communication skills in English/Tagalog is required.
- Must have good organizational skills.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions in English/Tagalog.
- Willing to be trained regarding product knowledge (Amici and Thermovar products)
- Ability to lift heavy loads
- Ability to work long hours
- Ability to operate forklifts
- Has initiative to handle the task
- Successful applicants will be assigned in Head Office.
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Supply Chain
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 88 Mayon St. corner Cuenco St. Barangay Sta. Teresita, Quezon City
- Sales and Marketing
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.