- Quezon, Philippines28A Victoria Villas, Quezon, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezonMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 14,000.00 - 16,000.00 PHP / monthPHP14,000.0016,000.0014,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Engineering Coordinator supports Engineering Manager by coordinating project-related activities within the company. Provides administrative support to the engineering team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Make sure that clients' needs are met as projects evolve
- Analyze risks and opportunities
- Oversee project procurement management
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree/College Degree , Engineering (Industrial, Construction Management), Business Studies/Administration/Management, or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must be proficient in standard office applications such as document, spreadsheet and presentation applications
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Must be efficient, flexible and willing to work under pressure, organized and keen to details
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Amenable to work in Quezon City
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 88 Mayon St. corner Cuenco St. Barangay Sta. Teresita, Quezon City
- Sales and Marketing
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.