Material Planner/Purchaser | Quezon City
- Quezon, Philippines88 Mayon St. corner Cuenco St. Barangay Sta. Teresita, Quezon City, Quezon, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezonMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 13,962.00 - 16,000.00 PHP / monthPHP13,962.0016,000.0013,962.00MONTH
- Full time
Responsible for ensuring purchases are received at expected place and time. Performs all duties related to purchase order entry and post entry Interacts with suppliers to maintain pricing and delivery scheduling. Works with vendors and accounts payable personnel to satisfy our obligations as a good customer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Monitors pending purchase orders and ensures company expectations on purchases are on track
2. Accountable for ensuring that materials are shipped and delivered on promised dates
3. Updates purchase orders estimated time of arrival and shipping type and also updates requesters on status changes
4. Negotiates with vendors during time or shipping conflicts to get the best possible schedule given requirement constraints
5. Responsible for timely payments of purchases
6. Schedules field support to efficiently deploy purchased goods as needed to get purchased items at the right time and right location
7. Verifies receipt of items by comparing items received to items ordered
8. Maintains procurement records including items or services purchased, costs, delivery, product quality, etc.
1. Must be a graduate of any course, technical courses are preferred
2. Must have at least one (1) year working experience in procurement or any related field
3. Must be proficient in standard office applications such as document, presentation and spreadsheet application
4. Must be able to perform detailed work related to purchasing with judgment, accuracy, integrity, confidentiality and promptness
5. Must be a team player but able to exercise considerable independence and initiative in daily activities
6. Must have the following skill sets: communication (oral and written), interpersonal, problem solving, negotiation, persuasion, active listening and learning, critical thinking, analytical thinking and time management
7. Amenable to work in Quezon City
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.