Service Technician - Iloilo
- Iloilo City, PhilippinesJ and B Building, Mabini St. Iloilo City, Iloilo, Iloilo City, Western Visayas, PhilippinesIloilo CityWestern VisayasPhilippines
- 9,490.00 - 11,000.00 PHP / monthPHP9,490.0011,000.009,490.00MONTH
- Full time
Performs job orders on time and according to service procedure. Resolves problems and gives proper recommendation by giving correct findings and action. Documents service and installation action by completing forms, reports, logs and records.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducts installation, and repair of equipments as well their testing and commissioning to ensure that equipment is performing based on operation manual
- Identifies solutions, and recommends improved methods and techniques based on findings aligned with troubleshooting guides
- Responsible to make sure there is another schedule acceptable to client and company for a job he/she is handling if the other schedule or job order is necessary for the turnover of the job
- Ensures all documents are updated and properly signed
- Performs other tasks that may be assigned by the immediate supervisor
- Must possess at least a graduate of any technical course in the related field, preferably with NCII certification
- Must have at least one (1) year working experience in installation and troubleshooting of water heaters, air conditioners, pumps and other mechanical equipment
- Must have good oral and written communication and customer service skills
- Amenable to work in Iloilo City
Kindly send your resume to our email. For immediate processing of your application, you can directly come to our office branch and apply personally at J and B Building, Mabini St. Iloilo City, Iloilo (LANDMARK: Beside RJR enterprises and in front of Buildomax). Our office opens at 9am from Mondays to Fridays.
Great Opportunity awaits you!
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.