Service Engineer - Cebu
- Cebu City, PhilippinesDoors 111 - 112 MGA Arcade A.C Cortes Mandaue, Cebu City, Central Visayas, Philippines, Cebu City, Central Visayas, PhilippinesCebu CityCentral VisayasPhilippines
- 13,500.00 - 15,000.00 PHP / monthPHP13,500.0015,000.0013,500.00MONTH
- Full time
Responsible for the handover of product categories and mechanical systems that require Testing and Commissioning for handover by performing tasks which include but are not limited to actual Testing and Commissioning of each and every equipment supplied and/or installed by the company, providing a substantial report that can be presented to the testing and commissioning supervisor, sales agent, project management team, and client within the quality and time standards of the company; mastery of mechanical systems and multiple product categories as well as continuous training for technical officers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the implementation of the testing and commissioning schedules of all accepted projects (including projects with pending requirements).
- Responsible for the accomplishment of jobs which include the completion of documents such as Pre-commissioning Forms, for-construction-drawing plans, certificate of completion, certificate of acceptance, etc. prior the facilitation of Testing and Commissioning procedure and have them signed and turned over to Billing, Sales, and Customer Service Departments as indication of job completion.
- Implements the most accurate testing methodology based on construction standards implemented in the Philippines.
- Provides accurate documentation and reporting of the overall testing and commissioning procedure to make sure there is another schedule acceptable to client and company for a job he/she is handling if the other schedule or job order is necessary for the turnover of the job.
- Must be a graduate of at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering, preferably Mechanical Engineering
- Must have at least one (1) experience in HVAC, AC, Chillers, Electrical, Genset, Powerplant.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must have time management and organizational skills
- Must be proficient in standard office applications such as document, spreadsheets, and presentation applications
- Willing to do field work
- Amenable to work in Mandaue City, Cebu
Kindly send your resume to our email. For immediate processing of your application, you can directly come to our office branch and apply personally at Doors 111-112 MGA Arcade A.C.Cortes Mandaue City, Cebu. Kindly look for Ms. Mary Joy (0933-8177767). Our office opens at 9am from Mondays to Fridays.
Contact Numbers: 0917-6720905/0999-2232118
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Doors 111 - 112 MGA Arcade A.C Cortes Mandaue, Cebu City, Central Visayas, Philippines
- Sales and Marketing
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.