Web Developer | Senior Level
- Makati, Philippines10 Jupiter St., Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Provide input on project related technical matters, including development approaches, database structures, ad hoc technical issues and questions on environment and technical specifications
- Take complete ownership of his or her development work
- Provide development estimates
- Create unit tests for the code base.
- Participate and contribute to backlog refinement and sprint planning
- Develop and maintain both new and existing applications.
- Dig into frameworks and libraries to troubleshoot application defect, enhance existing application or develop new solution in line with the overall architecture of the application landscape.
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
- Provide mentorship to fellow web developers.
- Review code of fellow web developers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology/ Computer Science, or any related 4-year course
- With at least 5 years experience
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Creative Thinking
- Organizing and Planning
- Problem Solving
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.