Web Developer | Mid Level
- Makati, Philippines10 Jupiter St., Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Provide input on a project related to technical matters, including development approaches, database structures, ad hoc technical issues and questions on environment and technical specifications
- Take complete ownership of his or her development work.
- Provide development estimates.
- Create unit tests for the codebase.
- Participate and contribute to backlog refinement and sprint planning.
- Develop and maintain both new and existing applications.
- Dig into frameworks and libraries to troubleshoot application defect, enhance existing application or develop new solution in line with the overall architecture of the application landscape.
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
- Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science. Information Technologies, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Science & Technology, or equivalent.
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position but fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Solid understanding of graphic and web design principles.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical procedures.
- Flexible, results-driven, and team player.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Computer Repair
- Data Analysis
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.