- 5 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 16 days
- Recruiter responds
- 17% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 days ago
- Food Production
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 3 Saint Peter Street, Pasig, Philippines
Organizing and Planning
Performance Management and Coaching
Hotel & Restaurant Management
- Graduates of Business Management, Entrepreneurship, Economics, Hotel and Restaurant Management, Communication, and Marketing, with an active participation in extra-curricular organizations and meaningful projects are likely candidates.
- Able to communicate with and relate to different kinds of people.
- Must be customer service oriented, organized, interested in molding great teams, have high sense of integrity, a positive influence to others.
- Responsible in running the stores, leading the store crew, and represent the company.
- Can share love for food and excellence by talking about the products to help customers find what they are looking for.
- Thinks out of the box to innovate and implement retail operation systems, creatively boost product performance thru various efforts and in-store merchandising.
Purple Oven is a growing food company that takes pride in striving to provide customers with best-in-class products and genuine service. Throughout the years, the Company has steadily built and maintained relationships with its institutional clients and has established retail stores in different neighborhoods of the metro. Behind all the work is the Purple Oven team, composed of different personalities of food lovers, dedicated to reach the organization's goals of excellence and quality.