We are looking for leaders who can carry out manufacturing operations – from purchasing of materials, execution of efficient operations, ensuring the cleanliness and orderliness of the facility, and looks after the freshness and consistent quality of products. Someone who can come up with relevant and practical systems and policies that will help achieve the goals of the company.
- Responsibilities include the following and may be assigned to a specific team:
- Purchasing – carries out successful purchasing of materials, equipment and services in a timely manner, while maintaining harmonious business relationships with suppliers and service providers.
- Production Planning - appreciates, understands, and desires to make daily manufacturing operations efficient and of consistent quality.
- Data Analyst – appreciates and understands the value of analyzing historical data, setting and hitting sales targets to maximize opportunities and ensure freshness of products.
- Quality Assurance - innovates, implements, and reviews systems and policies that adhere to cleanliness and quality standards of the facility and people.
- Research & Development – creatively comes up and executes new products, and improves existing ones, while ensuring food safety and quality, efficient production process, and maximizing resources.
- Preferably graduates of Business Management, Business Administration, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Food Technology, Hotel, Restaurant and Institutional Management, and Nutrition are likely candidates
- Must be a trustworthy leader with strong commitment to being organized, accurate, and meeting deadlines
- A critical thinker and proactive problem solver, who cares about people and has passion for excellence
- Can relate well with different kinds of people, and take on work with high integrity and a positive outlook
- Organizing and Planning
- Analyzing Data
- Production and Processing
- Operations Management
- Quality Assurance
- Process Flow Development