The Investor's Podcast Network, an exclusive business podcast network that has been guiding investors of all levels to grow financially since 2012, is looking for a Manila-based Sound Engineer / Audio Editor.
- Perform technical and content editing of audio recordings daily.
- Use Adobe Audition software to turn 4 to 5 raw audio files into polished podcast episodes every week.
- Ensure that the edited audio output meets The Investor's Podcast Network standards.
- Coordinate with multiple departments from pre-production to post-production.
- Follow standard guidelines and production schedules to meet weekly deadlines.
- Publish podcast content to hosting platforms and streaming sites when needed.
- Do Operations Support tasks which includes website content management, analytics, report creation, and others.
- College graduate of any course.
- At least 1-year experience in audio editing, sound engineering, music production, or any related field.
- Proficient in any audio editing software such as Logic Pro, Audacity, Adobe Audition, or ProTools.
- Ability to manage and troubleshoot asset issues when needed.
- Interest in finance and business-related content is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, solution-oriented, and has a positive attitude towards work.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Willing to work independently with minimal supervision.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Sound Design
- Adobe Audition
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- Critical Thinking
- Communication Skills
- Audio Production
- Music Production
- Audio Engineering