Account Manager | Cebu
- Cebu City, PhilippinesOne San Miguel Avenue, San Miguel Avenue corner Shaw Blvd. Ortigas Center, Cebu City, Central Visayas, PhilippinesCebu CityCentral VisayasPhilippines
- Full time
The Hive - Cebu Office urgently needs additional members of their Sales Team that will:
- Promote and sell THE HIVE products and services.
- Meet or exceed the sales and profit goal established by the company.
- Maintain and grow business relationship with existing customers.
- Generate new sales opportunities, develop and maintain to ensure business continuity.
- Lead all aspects of the sales process from prospecting a customer to closing a deal.
- Provide accurate forecasts and sales plans.
- Proactively manages customer's satisfaction and service delivery by anticipating potential problem and monitoring satisfaction.
- Communicate product performance, market trends and business information that will help in management decisions.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to ensure fulfillment of customer's requirements.
- Observe customer official credit terms and manage outstanding accounts on time
- Graduate of any Business Course or its equivalent
- 3+ years experience in sales or business development and account management
- Experience in selling IT products and services both software and hardware
- Experience in solution selling and systems integration
- Knowledge in government bidding and accreditation process is an advantage
- Track record of meeting or exceeding sales target
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Result-oriented, organized and keen to details
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Banilad Town Center, Cebu City, Cebu City, Central Visayas, Philippines
- Sales and Distribution
- 4 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.