AV Project Engineer
- Cebu City, PhilippinesBanilad Town Center, Cebu City, Cebu City, Central Visayas,, Cebu City, Central Visayas, Philippines, Cebu City, Central Visayas, PhilippinesCebu CityCentral VisayasPhilippines
- Full time
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating site activities, resolving site issues or technical problems.
- Determines project schedule by coordinating equipment/materials delivery schedule and sequence of site activities.
- Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and timeline; assigning site personnel and supervising subcontractors.
- Determines project specifications by studying system design, client requirements, and installation and functionality standards.
- Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and system design plans and schematics.
- Provide system training and orientation to client as part of project handover.
- Monitor, control and calculate project man-hour time requirements and sequencing project activities.
- Confirms system performance by conducting tests and inspection.
- Provide quality-check and quality-assurance activities on installed systems.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing standard installation procedures, site rules, and regulations.
- Controls project expenditures by monitoring materials, labor expenses and administering subcontractor contracts.
- Provide communication to client thru site visits/meetings and emails.
- Maintains project documentations and data base by preparing progress reports, project timeline, drawings, site photos, testing, inspection and turnover documents.
- Graduate of Bachelor Science in Electronics and Communication Engineering/ Electrical Engineering or equivalent, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/ Professional license Exam)
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- At least 2 years experienced as Project Engineer
- with background of Electrical Equipments, Auxiliary Systems, Audio-video, construction/installation projects
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Banilad Town Center, Cebu City, Cebu City, Central Visayas,, Cebu City, Central Visayas, Philippines
- Sales and Distribution
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.