- Responsible in the implementation of all HR policies and procedures of the Company in the property level
- Responsible in providing support services to the Resident Manager of the property in handling all areas of Human Resources which includes recruitment and selection, training and employee programs, timekeeping, benefit administration, employee relations, record management and general administration task.
- Act as the Executive Assistant of the Resident Manager
- Graduate of BS/ BA Psychology, Behavioral Science or any equivalent Business course from a reputable university
- At least 2 – year work experience as HR Generalist
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must have a high degree of professionalism and strong work ethic
- Good communication skills
- Must be dependable, proactive, prompt and team player
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.