Performs loan collection duties to ensure that the company meets its targets and delinquent accounts are kept at a minimum level.
- Implements processes in relation to the execution of preventive measures for loan accounts and to facilitate payments of monthly loan amortizations thru processing of ATM cards and other methods
- Works with Senior Collection Officer - CUR in setting and meeting collection goals and strategies.
- Conducts daily collection activities to resolve and prevent account delinquency.
- Maintains an efficient and updated record of status of collection efforts
- Keeps the collection team informed of critical issues that may affect operations.
Customer Relationship Management
- Engages clients and attends to their inquiries according to Golden Legacy’s customer service standards.
- Advises clients of necessary actions and strategies for debt repayment.
- Suggests ways to improve customer service practices based on day-to-day client interactions in the branch.
Credit Administrative Support
- Coordinates and collates regular and adhoc reports as required; maintains an organized filing system for reports.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time by their immediate supervisor
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Has considerable relevant experience; basic to intermediate knowledge on credit and collection
- Can work under pressure and with less supervision
- Results driven, possessing a proven track record of delivering against targets
- Excellent negotiation, influencing and communication skills; Has strong customer service orientation
- Intermediate computer knowledge and skills (word processing, spreadsheet, graph, database)
Perks and Benefits
Loans, Dental, Retirement Plan, Leave Entitlements, Performance-based Incentive/Bunos, Medical, Life Insurance, Miscellaneous Allowance
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 103, Del Pilar Place Bldg. M.H. Del Pilar St., Brgy. Herrero Dagupan City, Pangasinan
- Financial Services
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.