- Taguig, PhilippinesLower Ground Floor, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The QA Analyst is responsible for architecting, developing and executing testing processes, frameworks and test cases for several of our new software products. The QA Analyst must clearly and professionally demonstrate exposure to modern web technologies and frameworks so as to rapidly create robust and repeatable testing processes that supports a continuous and automated build/test/deploy environment.
The QA Analyst will work closely with the New York office Development team to architect and develop repeatable testing processes to support a continuous and automated build/test/deploy environment.
Here's an overview of the responsibilities of the QA Analyst:
- Champion the need and value of a robust testing culture
- Reviews all new features and bug fixes before they are deployed to production to ensure expected functionality and appearance in all supported browsers
- Files well-documented reports for bugs discovered by you or reported by others
- Writes test cases to improve coverage and confidence in our codebase for new and existing functionality across all layers of our technology stack
- Prioritizes bug fixes site-wide based on severity and scope
- Devising a cohesive strategy/approach for the project, and writing a top-quality strategy report
- Manages the delivery pipeline and communicate important changes to other areas of the business
- Provides performance and web analytics reports
- Implement measurement plans
- Is a product expert: shares product knowledge with others and uses that expertise to identify and avoid potential product conflicts
- Possesses a track record of outstanding results
- Partners with producers and other technologist to successfully manage these client needs and requirements
- Works closely with our web engineers to seamlessly integrate testing into the development and build processes
- Collaborates with the product and development teams to refine requirements
- Helps the customer relationship manager investigate and troubleshoot user issues as requested
- Displays a positive attitude and a problem-solving mindset
- Stays abreast of the latest technology trends, coding standards, libraries, and frameworks.
- 7+ years of experience in web design or development services, ideally as a consultant or in a digital consulting company.
- BA, BS or equivalent experience.
- Version Control Systems, Jira, Automated Testing Tools, Various Bug tracking tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Web Development Applications
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- C2 Building, 28th Street corner 7th Ave, Bonifacio High Street Central
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.