Waiter | Food Server
The Veranda Snack Bar Corporation (TVSBC) - Owner and Operator (Relik Restaurant and Bar / Toast Asian Kitchen and Tasting Room / Alta by Relik)
- San Juan, Philippines, , San Juan, Metro Manila, PhilippinesSan JuanMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
The basic function of a food server is to greet, receive, takes and serve food and beverage orders according to standard operating procedures. The duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Looks after the necessary preparations before the start of operations :
- Wipes / prepares the necessary containers, all serving wares, napkins, tray, cutleries and other dining supplies.
- Refills condiments, checks and re-stocks service station and other condiments.
- Sets up the table and installs required dining facilities
- Studies the menu and familiarize himself with the restaurant’s specialties, as well as out of stock items and undertakes suggestive selling.
- Takes and serves food and beverage orders.
- Assists other food servers / runners in placing in and picking up of orders from the kitchen, welcoming and seating in the guests.
- Attends to the settlement of the bill of the guests.
- Attends to customer inquiries, requests and complaints.
- Assists in clearing of soiled dishes, dirt and trash.
- Performs side duties and other assignments given by his superior.
- Check out the cleanliness of the whole establishment with the help of all the staff on duty.
- Check out or monitor the TV and Music being played during operations.
- Monitor the guest’s orders, bills, statements and their own valuables to reassure liability.
- Secure the establishments properties to prevent loss and other possible problems.
- Bachelor's Degree in Hospitality Management, HRM, or equivalent.
- Must have at least one year of related work experience as a food server in a full-scale restaurant.
- Friendly, smart and can communicate well.
- Willing to work in Pasig and San Juan
- Can start as soon as possible
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Employee Discounts
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Service Charge and Tips
- Employee Engagement Activities
- Training and Development
- Food Storage and Safety
- Cleaning Equipment Operation
- Bill Collections