Accounts Receivable Clerk
The Veranda Snack Bar Corporation (TVSBC) - Owner and Operator (Relik Restaurant and Bar / Toast Asian Kitchen and Tasting Room / Alta by Relik)
- Makati, Philippines3908 Quingua, Quingua Oton, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- PHP 14,000.00 - PHP 18,000.00 / monthPHP140001800014000MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Reviews the completeness and accuracy of Payment Requests with corresponding documents.
- Prepares all necessary documents and reports related to Accounts Receivables.
- Maintains and keeps a list of all company expenses.
- Ensures all payables are paid on time.
- Performs other functions as may be assigned.
- A graduate of Accounting, Finance, Banking or Business Administration.
- Two years of related work experience gained from Food, Hospitality, or Retail Industry.
- Experience in Quick Books and Zero is an advantage.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Billing and Invoicing
- Accounts Payable
- Bank Reconciliation
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 3908 - C Quingua Street Brgy. Pinagkaisahan Makati City
- Food / Beverages
- 2 openings
About The Veranda Snack Bar Corporation (TVSBC) - Owner and Operator (Relik Restaurant and Bar / Toast Asian Kitchen and Tasting Room / Alta by Relik)
The Veranda Snackbar Corporation serves as the operator for Toast Asian Kitchen and Tasting Room, Relik Restaurant and Bar and Alta By Relik. As operator, it handles Marketing, Human Resources, Accounting, and Finance for the said outlets: The company is strengthened by a people-focused belief that provides a friendly and professional work environment with the promise of growth and development. Toast Asian Kitchen and Tasting Room is an Asian Fusion restaurant that playfully explores the interplay between modern and asian cuisine. The company prides itself on being the pioneer of it’s one-of-a-kind concept in the Philippines. Integrating a playfully asian-inspired restaurant with its own liquor store access amplifies the need to Toast to something good. Toast Asian Kitchen and Tasting Room aims to be the top of mind restaurant in high potential communities where family and friends can TOAST to good bites and good vibes. Toast is focused on delivering high-quality dishes intertwined with excellent customer service and an exuberant ambiance. Relik Restaurant and Bar is a homegrown concept founded in 2011. The restaurant’s name - RELIK - is a play on the word “Relic” which means “an object surviving from an earlier time, especially one of historical or sentimental interest.” It offers comfort food that brings our customers home. It’s ambiance exemplifies coziness and the feel of a home away from home vibe. The company aims to become the top of mind and go to restaurant and bar in every business district for comfort food, entertainment, and exceptional service.