Human Resource (HR) Supervisor
- Makati, Philippines
- Full time
- Plans and develops HR strategies and activities (recruitment and selection, , employee relations, performance management, records) and submits these for approval to President/CEO.
- Prepares budget proposal for said activities and submits for approval.
- Makes sure all approved HR-related strategies and activities are implemented as planned.
- Develops, recommends and communicates new policies and amendments to old ones.
- Conducts investigation of circumstances surrounding employee cases.
- Recommends and communicates decision of management regarding these cases.
- Implements performance evaluation program on all positions in the company.
- Recommends possible salary adjustments of employees, promotions, reassignments, transfers, and training based on guidelines set.
- Reviews all HR-related reports for submission to government agencies.
- Counsels and/or coaches employees regarding their legitimate corporate and personal concerns.
- College graduate; preferably, Psychology or Human Resource Management;
- With 3-years experience in HR/Admin functions; at least supervisory position before entering company.
- Skilled communicator (written and oral); interpersonal skills; charismatic; computer literate
- Abilities – able to communicate with all types of people; able to convince people; discretion (able to keep company and employee secrets); trustworthy
- Physically and mentally fit; generally ideal office working conditions with intermittent travelling
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Tesoros Building, 1016 Arnaiz Avenue, San Lorenzo Village, Makati, 1223 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Tesoros Marketing Corporation
Tesoro's is not just any store, our collections showcase the best in our heritage crafts, the latest innovations in Filipino trends , fashion and arts and craft. Be part of a legacy brand that is enduring because we nurture our supplier-partners, we value our family of employees, we provide opportunities for advancement. We are expanding retail spaces, growing our product offerings; our continue retail presence means the patronage of the Filipino.
Our mission is to bring out the best that the Filipino can do.
Our vision is to make known and recognizable anywhere in the world the wealth of Filipino craft and culture.