Marketing Officer (Advertising and Activation)
- Taguig, Philippines2293 Chino Roces Avenue Extension, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Assists in the conceptualization and execution of all brand marketing initiatives across all platforms with a special focus in Advertising and PR.
- Manages the advertising requirements of the brand/s assigned. Develops and implements advertising strategies. Develops and manages the media plan and calendar. Liaises with internal teams and external agencies for creative and media requirements/ schedule.
- Manages the PR requirements of the brand/s assigned. Plans and implements PR initiatives covering both offline and online media. Develops and distributes periodic press kits/features and product seeding kits. Leads overall coordination with PR agency, media contacts and influencers. Negotiate with media for press exposure. Pitches story ideas to PR agency, editors of publications.
- Develops and maintains strong relations with press contacts and influencers.
- Handles ordering or products for seeding and monitor if the personalities posted, blogged or wrote about the product.
- Handles product pull-out requirements and monitors press exposure and develop project reports. Leads the analysis and measurement of results of brand marketing programs and initiatives aimed at ensuring that they lead to desired results and performance, drawing insights for developing best practices and for continuous improvement in program effectiveness.
- Provides direction and brief in-house Creatives team and external agencies for the development of creative assets for Advertising and PR. Writes and edits press articles from time to time.
- Manages cross-functional collaborations and synergies with other support teams (DIGITAL, EVENTS, RETAIL, TRADE, and SALES) to maximize cross-channel opportunities and support for brand marketing content and programs.
- Manages the Advertising & PR budgets and expenditures to ensure maximum efficiencies.
- Handles other ad hoc projects as may be assigned.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Management/ Administration or Communication
- Arts from a reputable university
- Minimum of 2 years experience in brand management.
- Knack for Marketing Public Relations, Advertising and Digital Communications is preferred.
- Should be updated on trends and top stories related to fashion, lifestyle and pop culture
- Ability and confidence to handle agencies
- Ability to work under minimal supervision yet delivers excellent output.
- Outgoing, Proactive and Creative; has strong strategic, analytical and decision making skills.
- “Hands-on approach” to business, very flexible and not reluctant to “roll up sleeves” and get
- involved in all aspects of business.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, able to work well with team, must be a team player.
- Computer literate; knowledgeable in Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and basic Adobe Photoshop.
- Aware of the latest technologies and online innovations.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 2293 Chino Roces Avenue Extension, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.