Order Inventory Management System Specialist
- Makati, Philippines2293 Chino Roces Avenue , Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Ensures accuracy of inventory count of all stores
- Prepares inventory schedule and ensure that it is strictly followed
- Ensures that all sales encoded in the system are accurate
- Analyzes sales records and compares them to physical store inventory
- Reports the discrepancies to sales and inventory to OIM Manager
- Reports defective merchandise from the store
- Coordinates with the operations department to ensure that all stock on the sales floor is organized, properly stored and in good condition
- Coordinates with Operations department for inventory permits
- 4 year Graduate of Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- With at least 2-3 years of experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledgeable in SAP
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Exhibits the ability to interpret and explain sales and inventory reports
- Exhibits the ability to think creatively in order to device best inventory control practices
- Keen on details
- Team player
- Able to work under own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and to work independently and efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.