- Mandaluyong, Philippines2293, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- To oversee overall operations of the store during shift.
- He/She directs the procedures and maintain best practices in retail management, visual merchandising, sales, people management, customer service, inventory, cashiering, etc.
- To attain business objectives
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
- Preferably Supervisor/3 Yrs & Up Experienced Employee specialized in Sales - Retail / FMCG or F&B Industry
- Has worked in the Retail industry handling high-end brand is definitely a PLUS
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Enthusiastic, friendly and energetic with a genuine desire to provide outstanding service
- Ability to multi-task while being attentive to customers and remains flexible to the needs of the business
- Required Skill(s): Customer Service, Visual Merchandising, Inventory, Cashiering (POS), Sales, Leadership, Retail Management, People Management
- Values Integrity, Punctuality and Teamwork
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Willing to be assigned in either Quezon City / Mandaluyong and can start ASAP
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.