- Makati, Philippines2293, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Ensure all transactions are posted in NAVISION and no manual transactions are unposted by End of period.
- Plan and implement period closing procedures based on timeline set by the Senior Finance Manager
Accounts Payable and Vendor Account Management
- Oversee the review and checking of payments (Including payee, amount, supporting documents and GL account)
- Ensure that the following Obligation to Pay Controls are Implemented (1. Invoice Approval 2. PO Approval 3. Three Way Matching 4. Duplicate Payment Validation)
- Check that the following Payment Controls are implemented (1. Spilt check printing and signing 2. All checks are stored In a locked location)
- Ensure proper taxes are applied on payments processed.
- Ensure compliance and correctness of tax reports generated from vendor-related transactions in NAVISION
- Ensure BIR's SLSP Requirement is complete and updated.
- Facilitate the dissemination and implementation of Payment Approval Matrix to relevant parties on a regular basis (whenever there are changes or twice a year, whichever is most applicable)
- Ensure that payment requestors are informed of any changes on the payment processing schedule
- Oversee the monitoring of emplovee official cashadvance liquidation status.
- Ensure coordination & reconciliation of inter-company accounts with appropriate departmental counter-parts.
- Ensure all inter-company accounts are confirmed and paid in a timely manner.
- Ensure timely communication with vendors regarding status and availability of payments.
- Ensure the Supplier Aging report is timely and accurate.
- Ensure timely closing of Accounts Payable during month end
- Facilitate any Internal or external audits related to Accounts Payable functions
- Prepare and record JV payroll entries.
Accounts Receivables-Billing and Collection
- Ensure implementation of weekly billing of deliveries.
- Ensure all deliveries are timely-and accurately billed and recorded in NAVISION.
- Ensure timely Issuance of customer debit and credit memos.
- Ensure weekly review and analysis of account's status to provide appropriate follow-up with regards to overdue payments. Recommend correct course of action necessary to collect past due balance.
- Oversee reconciliation with customers.
- Oversee the review and interpretation of terms and conditions of revenue contracts and be able to confirm validity and accuracy of associated billing.
- Ensure BIR's SLSP Requirement and e-Sales are complete and updated.
- Ensure coordination &reconciliation of inter-company accounts with appropriate departmental counter-parts.
- Ensure all Inter-company accounts are confirmed and paid in a timely manner.
- Ensure the Customer Aging report is timely and accurate.
- Ensure timely closing of Accounts Receivable during month end.
- Facilitate any internal or external audits related to Accounts Receivable functions.
- Ensure timely closing of AP and AR sections during month end process.
- Ensure compliance to the company's established guidelines and policies.
- Ensure immediate communication with NAVISION Functional and Corporate Policies person in-charge for any update requirements required by the AP and AR sections.
- Provide support during month and year-end closing procedures for AP and AR section when applicable.
- Provide coaching and training to the team members of AP and AR sections.
- Review Employee Clearance Forms.
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy, preferably a certified public accountant
- At least 5 years relevant working experience or with at least 3 years supervisor experience
- Required Skill(s): SAP, Navision, MS Office
- With strong background in general accounting and handling financial statements
- Strong leadership and management (problem solving, planning, organizing, time management and administrative skills)
- Strong analytical ability
- Customer service oriented and a team player
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Trustworthy and with high regards to confidentiality
- Has the ability to multi-task and work with minimum supervision
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.