- Makati, Philippines2293, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Responsible in the system administration:
- Accounting System
- Warehouse Management System
- HR System
- OTRS/Ticketing System
- Email support
- Quality Assurance/Tester for in-house development software
- Retail/POS Support
- Attends / monitor department and user system requirements
- Secure all data and system with outmost confidentiality.
- Responsible in the assistance of design and maintenance of all required database to support operation requirements.
- System Development
- Responsible in the assistance of design and development of interim programs, as directed by the IT Manager, needed to support operation requirements.
- Database Management
- Ensure back-up of Systems database
- Timely testing of System back-up
- B.S. Computer Science, B.S. Information Technology or Computer Engineer
- More than 3 years of work experience as a System/Database Administrator
- Must be in advance computer literate; Knowledgeable in OS based Windows/Mac.
- Knowledgeable in Network management
- With programming and database administration experience/knowledge on the following:
- MS SQL, MySQL
- Visual Basic/C# or any Windows base programming tools
- .NET, PHP, HTML not required but an advantage
- Windows/Mac OS environment
- POS, Inventory and Accounting system knowledge is highly preferred
- Experience in retail industry is an advantage.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.