Human Resource (HR) Manager
- Makati, PhilippinesUnit 1503, Liberty Center Bldg., H.V. Dela Costa St., Salcedo Village, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Oversees internal HR processes to ensure compliance to policies and labor-related laws and proper implementation thereof;
- Coordinates and processes HR-related projects such as but not limited to recruitment support, compensation and benefits, employee relations, and training requirements.
- Answer queries of employees regarding HR-related concerns;
- Supervises subordinates by constantly checking their outputs and coaching them;
- Perform ad-hoc tasks if necessary.
- Graduate of Human Resource Management, BS Psychology, or any Social Science or Business-related courses.
- Preferably with 7 years and above professional experience in most of the facets of HR;
- Organized and systematic in person and at work and has high degree of accuracy/ attention to details;
- Above average skills in Microsoft Office applications, especially in Excel;
- Wlling to work in FPIP, Sto. Tomas, Batangas.
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Liberty Center Bldg., H.V. Dela Costa St., Salcedo Village
- Human Resources / HR
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.