- Makati, PhilippinesUnit 1503, Liberty Center Bldg., H.V. Dela Costa St., Salcedo Village, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Manages the daily operations of the accounting and admin department from month and year-end processes, AP/AR, general ledger, tax filing, cash flow, forecasting and budgeting, fixed assets, inventory and other related activities
- Monitors and analyzes accounting data and prepares accurate financial statements as required
- Develops and maintain internal controls, coordinates annual audit activities and ensures resolution to issues and overall compliance.
- Establishes new procedures and recommends enhancements to the workflow of the department
- Ensures the accuracy and timeliness of financial reports and presents to manage an analysis or recommendation as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy
- Preferably a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Board of Accountancy accredited (BOA), an advantage
- With 5 – 7 years in Managerial capacity
- Keen on details, deadline conscious and results-oriented
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Liberty Center Bldg., H.V. Dela Costa St., Salcedo Village
- Human Resources / HR
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.