Accounting Assistant | Laguna
- Makati, PhilippinesUnit 1503, Liberty Center Building, 104 H.V. Dela Costa St., Salcedo Village, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
A General Accounting role where tasks are as follows:
- Prepares the following:
- Check vouchers and checks for disbursements.
- BIR schedules and remittances in accordance with the tax filing requirements.
- Monthly bank reconciliation.
- Monitors sales receipts and handling of petty cash disbursement.
- Records monthly transactions aside from disbursements and receipts.
- Updates journal entries timely and accurately for the preparation of the monthly financial statement.
- Performs other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- CPA is an advantage but not a requirement.
- Preferably has 2-3 years of professional experience in Audit, Taxation, General Accounting, and Finance.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Willing to work in the following areas of Laguna:
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Billing and Invoicing
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Bank Reconciliation
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Liberty Center Building, H.V. Dela Costa St., Salcedo Village
- Human Resources / HR
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.